The following terms and conditions apply to all web site design and search engine optimisaton services offered by ITsECPC. By ordering services from ITsECPC you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to refuse to construct a web site which we may judge as unfit due to content or otherwise. This includes, but is not limited by, sites containing adult oriented material such as pornography, sites which promote hatred towards persons belonging to any ethnic group, religion or sexual orientation and sites which infringe copyright or are contrary to UK laws.
- The acceptance of a commission shall be deemed as a contractual agreement between the client and ITsECPC.
- A deposit of 50% of the total agreed contract will be payable before any work on the commission will commence.
- ITsECPC cannot always guarantee to start work immediately on a commission but will arrange a date with the client as to when work can commence. Any completion deadline dates discussed or agreed will be used as guidelines and cannot be guaranteed.
- All material, both text and images, supplied by the client and used in the construction of the client's web site, will remain the client's property. All such material will be assumed to be the property of the client and free to use without fear of breach of copyright laws.
- The copyright for all material provided by ITsECPC, such as HTML code, graphics, photographs and text, will remain the property of ITsECPC until such time as payment has been made in full whereupon they will become the property of the client.
- ITsECPC makes every effort to design pages which display acceptably in the most popular current browsers, but cannot accept responsibility for pages which do not display acceptably in new versions of browsers released after pages have been designed.
- ITsECPC will submit a client's website to several of the major search engines as part of the design commission. If a client wishes ITsECPC to promote a web site as a separate commission, ITsECPC will make every reasonable effort to promote the website effectively but cannot guarantee high placings in search engine results.
- ITsECPC can accept no responsibility or liability if any search engine, online directory or search site, submitted to as part of a web site promotion commission, chooses not to list a client's web site.
- In relation to it's Search Engine Optimisation service, ITsECPC cannot guarantee to place a clients website in position 1 on page 1 of the major search engines. It will however provide an optimisation service that helps maximise the potential of the clients website with regard to SEO.
- On completion of the commission, ITsECPC will meet with the client in order that the client may view and comment upon the website. When both ITsECPC and the client agree that the website meets the criteria agreed during the commissioning process, ITsECPC will invoice the client for the full amount due for the commission less the deposit paid. On receipt of payment, ITsECPC will publish the website on the agreed server.
- If at any point during the Website Development Cycle a client wishes to cancel, they may do so but will be invoiced an amount that ITsECPC judges to be proportional to the amount of work completed on the commission less deposit paid. If the deposit paid is greater than the proportional value of the invoiced work before cancellation then a refund will be given.
- If, during the Website Development Cycle, the client does not supply the content required in order to complete the commission within a reasonable amount of time, ITsECPC will consider that the client wishes to cancel the commission.
- ITsECPC does not undertake to maintain or update a client's website as part of the design commission. If a client wishes ITsECPC to maintain or update a web site as a separate commission, ITsECPC will negotiate with the client a maintenance contract appropriate to the amount of work required. Web site maintenance may also be undertaken on a time and materials basis if the client so wishes.
- Any quoted website work over the value of £100 will require the payment of a 50% deposit before any work commences.
- Annual website hosting fees must be paid 14 days before the start of the next hosting period commences. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your website until such fees are paid.
- Domain name renewal fees must be paid 14 days before the start of the next renewal period. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your website until such fees are paid.
- ITsECPC expects payment by cheque, cash, credit/debit card or bank transfer, payment terms will be specified on each invoice.
- Invoices not paid in accordance to the stated payment terms may be subject to late payment charges as outlined in The Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998, as amended and supplemented by the Late Payment of Commercial Debts Regulations 2002. These charges currently stand at 8% plus the Bank of England Base Rate. Interest will be charged for each date the debt is overdue after the stated payment terms date. Compensation for recovery costs may also be sought.
- Any payment returned by the bank or credit card company will incur a £30 administration charge. This will be invoiced and will be added to the total outstanding debt owed by the customer.
- ITsECPC reserves the right to alter prices at any time without notice. If a client has commissioned any services from ITsECPC prior to a change in prices, that commission will not be subject to any increase, but any subsequent commission may be subject to an increase.
- By agreeing to these terms and conditions your statutory rights are not affected.
ITsECPC reserves the right to change or modify any of the terms and conditions contained in the Terms and Conditions.
If you have any complaints about the quality of service you have received from ITsECPC please e-mail ITsECPC or write to us at: ITsECPC, 20 Elmhurst Rd, Thatcham, Berkshire, RG18 3DG. Tel No: 01635 821883 stating the full nature of your complaint. We take customer satisfaction very seriously and will investigate your complaint promptly and thoroughly.
T&C updated 13th July 2013
Many thanks to Forest Software, on which these Terms and Conditions are taken & based upon.